Monday, September 19, 2011

It Takes a Village!

RANT!!

Sometimes, just when I think I can't handle it anymore, A goes to sleep without a hitch. All morning I was struggling with getting him to sleep. He finally dozed off for half an hour in my arms but woke up cranky and still tired. My efforts to get him down again were futile until now. I nursed him to sleep and got him in his crib in record time. I'd say less than 5 min.

They say it takes a village to raise a child and I agree. I just wish I knew where mine was. Where is the chief when I need him? Where are the other nurse moms when I need them? Why must one always ask for help? Why can't it just be offered? And I don't just mean once. Tit for tat! I rub your back, you rub mine! Regularly!!

No comments: